This kit should include the following:
- 1 x Driver-side mount
- 1 x Passenger-side mount
- 2 x 2” Polyurethane Bushing Set w/ Sleeve
- 2 x 5/8” x 4.5” bolt w/ flat washers, lock washer and nut
- 1 x 10mm x 1.25 x 40mm bolt
- 10 x 10mm x 1.25 x 20mm bolt
- 1 x 10mm x 1.25 x 45mm bolt
- 11 x 10mm flat washer
- 3 x 10mm flat washer
- 11 x 10mm lock washer
- These mounts are built from mild steel. We highly recommend painting or powder-coating before installation to prevent rust.
- Install each bolt w/ 1 flat washer and one lock washer.
- Most ’99 and older models: On the RH side mount, front middle hole; install the 3 extra flat washers between the mount and A/C bracket using the stock bolt and no washers (if applicable).
- Use the longer provided bolt on the lower front hole in the RH side mount. If no A/C bracket is present, install the provided spacer between the block and mounts in this location.
- Most ’00 and newer models: On the RH side mount, front middle hole; the A/C bracket must be trimmed for the mount to fit beneath. Using a sander or grinder, carefully trim .070” (about 1/16”) from the bottom side of the hole-boss until the performance mount fits properly under the bracket.
- Use the longer provided bolt on the lower front hole in the RH side mount. If no A/C bracket is present, install the additional 10mm washers between the block and performance mount in this location.
- On all blocks, if no A/C is present, use the provided 10mm x 20mm bolt w/ washers in the P/S mount, front middle hole.
- If application-specific frame brackets were purchased (sold separately), some trimming may have to be done to these brackets for a proper fit. Note: to level the engine, the passenger side mounting holes may be roughly 1/2” higher than the driver side mounting holes.
- Take the time to ensure that all clearances are proper when tack-welding the frame brackets. Watch for oil pan x steering/suspension clearance, firewall clearance, radiator x fan clearance, square to vehicle, etc. Be sure to check all these clearances BEFORE FULLY WELDING.