CORE CONNECTORS LIST FOR ORS-EC002
’85-’88 22R-E Conversion Harness
There are 7-10 core connectors needed from the customer for this harness. All these connectors are all found in the “body” or “dash” harness of the donor (EFI) vehicle. When cutting these connectors please leave at least 4” of wire lead intact.
- The ECU connector in the passenger side kick panel. This is a yellow 14-pin connector.
- Harness to harness connector behind the ECU in the passenger side kick panel. This is a yellow 14-pin connector w/ 2 enlarged pins in the center.
- Harness to harness connector behind the ECU in the passenger side kick panel. This is a yellow 10-pin connector on M/T applications and a 20-pin connector on A/T applications.
- Injector resistor connector. This is a yellow 1-pin connector on the passenger side fender-well in the engine bay.
- O2 sensor connector. This connects to the donor vehicle’s oxygen sensor. This is either a yellow 1-pin connector or a yellow (sometimes gray) 4-pin connector. The 1-pin type is near the exhaust manifold. The 4-pin type is under the driver seat area, just under the floor or just under the carpet.
- Igniter connector. This is a 2-pin green connector on the driver side fender-well in the engine bay. It connected to the donor vehicle’s ignition coil.
- Air flow meter connector. This connected to the air flow meter on the driver-side front fender-well. This is a black 7-pin connector with a “spring” release clip.
On vehicles without a black “diagnostic” box in the engine harness:
- 3-wire, 2-wire, and 1-wire diagnostic connectors (1 of each) are all found on the driver side fender-well in the engine bay. These are together in a group.
Picture are labeled per item number: