The Toyota 5VZ-FE 3.4L Replacement Engine Wire Harness is simply a replacement/repair part for an existing 5VZ-FE setup. It is built to fit the engine and vehicle like the OEM harness. This will plug into the related engine, body and ECU connections. The OEM plastic covering is no longer utilized and closed clamps are provided to secure the harness in the same locations as the OEM harness. Customer will need to re-use the current/original firewall grommet.
If doing an engine conversion with a 5VZ-FE, into a non-OEM application, click here.
There are two pricing categories of the ORS 5VZ Engine Replacement Wire Harness. The 1995-2000 OEM harness was designed with more of the engine circuit wiring in the engine wiring, when compared to 2001-2004 OEM harness (which utilized a little more of the body wiring). This means the replacement harness for a 1995-2000 application is a little larger (and more expensive) than that of the 2001-2004 generation.
The following information from the vehicle is needed for this wire harness:
- Toyota ECU part number (8966x-xxxxx)
- Toyota engine harness part number (82121-xxxxx), this is found on a paper tag near the ECU connections.
- Model Year
- 4WD or 2WD
- Manual or Automatic Transmission, originally?
- Any variations from the original transmission, transfer case, or front axle?
- Any sensors/parts that vary from the provided vehicle application
This wire harness is built-per order. Please allow 3-4 weeks for order completion, provided the required information is provided promptly.